PLANNING ASSISTANCE FOR MUNICIPALITIES AND COMMUNITIES (PAMC)
The Planning Assistance to Municipalities and Communities (PAMC) program, administered through the Prince George’s County Planning Department, offers planning, design, technical and, in select cases, financial assistance for planning-related projects in response to specific requests from local municipalities and community organizations. Planning staff may be assigned to work on PAMC projects if the skill set for the requested project and capacity exists within the Planning Department. Financial assistance for consultant services may be requested for PAMC projects that meet the application guidelines. These funds are awarded based on the PAMC budget; the per-project maximum, and the available funds in each PAMC application cycle. The County Council sets the total amount of financial assistance available for to the PAMC program each fiscal year through its annual budget process. Municipalities and communities in Prince George’s County that are interested in pursuing initiatives that assist with redevelopment, revitalization or implementation of comprehensive plan recommendations are welcome to apply.
- Apply now!
- Application Guidelines
- Review The Planning Assistance to Municipalities and Communities (PAMC) program presentation - June 2020.
- Stay up to date with PAMC! Sign up for project updates and other notifications.
- Anacostia Trails and Heritage Area: Wayfinding and Signage Study
- Brandywine Sidewalk and Streetscape Improvements
- Cedar Heaven on the Patuxent River Civic Association: Cultural Resources Inventory
- City of College Park: Design-Engineering for Complete and Green Streets
- City of New Carrollton: Economic Development Strategy @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- SPACEs Sidewalk & Streetscape Improvements Project
- Town of Bladensburg: Market Feasibility and Economic Analysis
- Town of Cheverly: National Register Historic District Nomination
- Town of Fairmount Heights: Pattern Book @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Courses
- Fairmont Heights High School Economic Study
- Fairmont Heights High School Feasibility Study @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>